MESI is looking for additional forces in product management. We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for a proactive, reliable, precise and communicative team member to join our company.
• Market and competition analysis
• Production cost evaluation and calculation
• Product design and definition
• User requirements preparation
• User testing
• Product risk management
• Product certification and registration
• Sales education
• Management of product documentation
• Customer and sales support
Required skills and experiences:
• Tech savvy and passionate about building products
• Eager to learn new things
• Good communication and performing abilities
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Additional skills and experiences:
• Any experience with product certification (MDD, LVD, RED, EMC)
• Any experience with standards (ISO, IEC)
• Some experience with Jira
Do you have what it takes?
• Good organizational skills
• Love for learning
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Great time management
• Love for teamwork
We will make sure you will enjoy your time spent with MESI. We will spoil you with weekly in-the-office body massages, always available healthy and a bit less healthy snacks, MESI bikes to ride around and a great team that will sometimes make your life easy and sometimes a challenge.
To keep your body fit and your mind sharp we will support team sports of your desire. Transparent salary system and rewards for extra effort will let you stay motivated and proactive.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to jobs at mesimedical.com till subject: »Product Manager«.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company is involved in development and production of medical devices for diagnostics means. The inovation lunched this year is an ice breaker in the field of diagnostics of peripheral arterial disease. This Automated ankle brachial pressure measuring device indicates occlusions of main arteries in lower extremities. The procedure takes only 3 minutes and it can be held by a nurse, meanwhile the old procedure with doppler ultrasound takes 30 minutes and it must be performed by a doctor.