If you find your current job boring, repetitive or if you truly wish to challenge yourself this is the right job! You will be mentored by a top tier ReactJS professor to design the next generation web and mobile application.
At Fareboom.com we are looking for highly motivated and talented ReactJS developers. You will be responsible for web and mobile based user interfaces that are handling everything from flight search and price prediction, to reservation and payment processing, credit card fraud screening, flight rebooking, and intelligent remarketing based on machine learning. We handle in seconds combining millions of fares with thousands of flights to find cheaper multi-airline itineraries than anyone else on the web, we analyze billions of past airfares to predict future price movement, we use machine learning to tailor offers specific to user behavior, we implement real time credit card payments fraud prevention and risk assessment, and much more.
At Fareboom.com we do things differently by evolving our Platform of Everything ecosystem from a highly flexible, normalized and standardized core. You must be a passionate learner of the complex business processes, from search and pricing to financial and marketing to bring added value through exceptional innovation and masterful architecture and coding implementation.
Responsibilities of ReactJS developer:
- You will be part of team responsible for redesign of the Fareboom.com website,
- Work closely with Product and Delivery Managers and rely on detailed technical specifications,
- Mentor QA engineers on business logic and test use corner cases to help setup robust integration tests,
- Participate in daily scrum meetings with weekly sprints,
- Promote a culture of creative problem solving and getting the job done on time to meet deadlines with short time constraints.
How many of these can you tick:
- At least intermediate JS knowledge, ES6+,
- React 16.3+,
- React-router 4,
- Good knowledge of HOC pattern,
- Flow or at least TypeScript experience,
- Unit testing with Jest,
- CSS modules
- Git, Jira, Confluence.
- Very good written and spoken technical English (excellent IT vocabulary knowledge is a must for the purpose of process documentation).
What is in it for you:
- Full time employment in Ljubljana, Slovenia with 3-month trial period,
- Competitive salary discussion for best-fit candidate will start at 3000 EUR gross depending on your experience and knowledge,
- Regular salary increase, bonus for exceptional performance,
- Minimum of 20 days of vacation,
- Budget for equipment of choice (laptop, external monitor …),
- Part-time remote work possible, flexible working hours,
- Assigned mentor,
- Voluntary participation in Team-buildings, you can bring your family along,
- Occasional business trips to Ukraine or USA,
- Working with a great team with exceptional delivery and on web and mobile platforms,
- Very interesting product on a global scale.
- Your initial work location will be in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Primary reason is proximity to our core software development team in Ukraine.
How to Apply:
- Send us your most impressive code snippet to convince us you are the best candidate for the job. You will present this code during the interview.
- Send us your CV and cover letter to matej at fareboom.com and excite us with your innovations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fareboom is a proprietary all-in-one smart automation technology platform for travel.
We thrive on data, extreme optimization, automation and delivering compassionate excellent service alike. In today’s travel industry, taking control of your data is key, that’s why we offer solutions that forecast airfares and user purchase behavior at the same time, maximizing conversion automatically.
We license hosted online retail technology products for travel, running on powerful big data analytics with AI-based prediction engines.
We also use our proprietary technology and obsession with good customer service to run our own OTA business, providing us with a complete ecosystem for discovery, development, and innovation in a real market.