Passionate about helping others solve their problems? Looking to enter the digital marketing industry? There’s an amazing career-defining opportunity to enter the digital world and gain experience from the ground up!
We are looking for an easy-going, yet self-motivated Ad Operations Specialist with great drive and interpersonal skill to join our Ad Operations team in Ljubljana office. As with all of our Zemanta/Outbrain employees, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to contribute to a growing team. Zemanta is a fully owned subsidiary of Outbrain.
Outbrain powers content recommendations to increase user engagement and page views on sites like CNN, Washington Post, MSN, and Time Inc. Outbrain also enables publishers and top brands to distribute their content across our wide publisher network. We recommend 250 billion articles and videos each month to more than a half a billion people worldwide.
Responsibilities as an Ad Operations Specialist:
- Providing timely, consistent and accurate support via email and chat.
- Performing campaign setup and optimisation activities to ensure campaign success.
- Supporting client accounts and implementing changes for increasing performance of client programs.
- Providing implementation, reporting, and set up services to our global account management teams.
- Embracing and encouraging a culture based on teamwork and collaboration.
- Setting team and individual growth goals and constantly work to improve the customer experience
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, fully understand the Outbrain product and market, and become comfortable with regular client communications.
- After three months, you will be an expert in content marketing and you’ll have mastered our platform. You’ll be able to troubleshoot technical issues with accounts, and implement/advise for optimal campaign performance
- After six months, you will serve as a resource internally and externally for any troubleshooting or optimisation tips for client’s campaigns and accounts.
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential part of Outbrain, and will maintain client relationships, while serving as an escalation point for any platform issue or question.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – at high level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and great interpersonal skills.
- Experience in customer support or client services is an advantage.
- Experience in digital media is an advantage.
- Speaking French, Spanish or German is an advantage.
- A passion for learning new things, and spreading the knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
We care deeply and invest heavily into developing our team, setting up everybody for growth and success. We empower every team member to contribute at all levels of our process and product. In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fast-paced environment, learning from other smart people and skyrocketing your skills, we offer:
- an opportunity to work on an exciting global project used by some of the most recognisable brands in the world,
- a laptop and other equipment,
- ability to work from home,
- weekly team lunch,
- full employment with a 6-month trial period and competitive pay.
Location of work is Zemanta office in the center of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Please submit your application and CV in English language. Thank you.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.