We are looking for a Compliance Manager to join the Content Compliance team. The ideal candidate is business-oriented, proactive, curious, and loves to take on new challenges!
The Compliance Manager will proactively ensure that all advertising running in Outbrain’s network is compliant with the advertising guidelines. The Compliance Manager will be in constant contact with business stakeholders to clarify the guidelines and assist with the content approval process, handle complaints, and train the Content and Business teams about the guidelines updates. Finally, the Compliance Manager will spot business opportunities and assess the risks vs benefits of allowing new types of content in the network.
- Assess business opportunities and, if relevant, manage changes to Outbrain’s advertising guidelines
- Coordinate the resolution of advertising compliance issues with internal business stakeholders (AMs/Sales)
- Address feedback or complaints from publishers, readers, and advertisers
- Proactively monitor top live ads to ensure they meet Outbrain’s advertising guidelines
- Lead both the review team and business team trainings on guidelines changes/updates and refreshers on trends occurring in the network
- Contribute to the Quality initiatives involving Content review and compliance
- Business-oriented and Ability to strategically make decisions
- Problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and decision-making ability in a dynamic environment
- Ability to educate and articulate patiently, while offering solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a confrontational environment
- Proficient English skills – excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for content and technology; online-savvy
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Self-starter with the ability to execute quickly
- High proficiency in Office tools such as Excel and Powerpoint
- Previous experience with client services or support is a plus
- Previous experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Proficiency in German is a plus
An opportunity to work on an exciting global project used by some of the most recognisable brands in the world, a team of bright peers and cutting edge tech. Being part of a global team, with peers from across the world – US, Brasil, Europe, Israel, Japan, Singapore & Australia. We care deeply and invest heavily into developing our team, setting up everybody for growth and success. We empower every team member to contribute at all levels of our process and product.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.