Zemanta, an Outbrain company, is seeking a customer- and data-obsessed Customer Success Manager. The position is based in Ljubljana, Slovenia. You’ll be working closely with your global colleagues from other offices, including Product, Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams. You’ll build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with clients and partners across the globe. The ideal candidate is an enjoyable and energetic self-starter, proactive and committed to driving performance and creating new business opportunities by using analytical and problem-solving capabilities to assure flawless campaign execution. Please not this role require working hours from 11am to 19pm CEST. Do not apply if you’re unable support these hours.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- An excellent command of written and spoken English. Speaking Italian, Spanish or German is a big plus.
- Communication. You’re comfortable presenting data-driven stories and recommendations internally and externally. You have no problem jumping on a call with a client at a moment’s notice.
- Basic understanding of the digital marketing landscape and native advertising (0-2 years of experience). Bonus points if you ever worked at a marketing agency or have experience in online advertising especially account or campaign management.
- You don’t need formal technical training/education, but you should be able to grasp technical concepts easily. You should be familiar with terms such as CTR, CPM, CPC, RTB, programmatic, redirect, and ad blocking.
- You’re comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in spreadsheets, and drawing out impactful insights for your clients.
- An obsession for detail and strong self-organizational skills.
- Ambition and curiosity. You are resourceful, bright, proactive and a go-getter who works well independently and as part of a team. You get stuff done no matter what.
In your first month, you should find your bearings, begin to grasp Zemanta products and start to build key internal and external relationships. You will shadow and support your Customer Success team members and you should feel comfortable navigating our internal systems. You will start communicating with clients, and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
After four months, you’ll be proficient in the Zemanta One platform and conduct customer on-boardings, helping clients to get familiar with our platform and services, while highlighting Zemanta’s key features.
After eight months, you’ll manage a portfolio of clients, implementing customer success strategies to improve quality of service and reduce customer churn. Also:
- Analyse data on a regular basis for each client and conduct joint business reviews bringing recommendations on optimisations and scaling opportunities.
- Function as a point person to escalate issues and problems that may arise and coordinate its resolution.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple teams across different regions and time zones, namely with sales (to manage the handoff of clients), operations (to troubleshoot any technical issues and help implement custom solutions) and product (to provide customer feedback on platform functionality and new feature requests)
- Analyse weekly and monthly performance data to identify up-sell opportunities.
- Be an expert on trends and best practices for programmatic advertising.
What we offer is competitive pay, an opportunity to work on an exciting global project used by some of the most recognisable brands in the world and cutting edge tech. You’ll be working as a part of a global team, with peers from across the world – US, Brazil, Europe, Israel, Japan, Singapore & Australia. We care deeply and invest heavily into developing our team, setting up everybody for growth and success. We empower every team member to contribute at all levels of our process and product. We are offering full employment with a 6-month trial period.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.