What you’ll need to be successful:
- An excellent command of written and spoken English. Speaking French or Spanish is a plus.
- Communication. You’re comfortable presenting data-driven stories and recommendations internally and externally. You have no problem jumping on a call with a client at a moment’s notice.
- Basic understanding of the digital marketing landscape and native advertising (0-2 years of experience). Bonus points if you ever worked at a marketing agency.
- You don’t need formal technical training/education, but you should be able to grasp technical concepts easily. You should be familiar with terms such as URL, 404, CTR, redirect, or ad blocking.
- You’re comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in spreadsheets, and drawing out impactful insights for your clients.
- An obsession for detail and strong self-organization skills.
- You get stuff done no matter what.
In your first month, you should begin to grasp Zemanta products and start to build key internal and external relationships. You will help and support your Customer Success team members and you should feel comfortable navigating our internal systems. You will start communicating with clients, and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
After three months, you’ll be proficient in the Zemanta One platform, leading trainings and onboardings for new users ensuring a smooth transition from onboarding to active usage. You will be a key resource in helping them achieve the highest ROAS possible and developing data-driven optimization strategies.
When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential member of the Customer Success team securing client renewals, identifying upsell opportunities and maintaining key client relationships.
What we offer is competitive pay, an opportunity to work on an exciting global project used by some of the most recognizable brands in the world, a team of bright peers and cutting edge tech. You’ll be working as a part of a global team, with peers from across the world – US, Brasil, Europe, Israel, Japan, Singapore & Australia. We care deeply and invest heavily into developing our team, setting up everybody for growth and success. We empower every team member to contribute at all levels of our process and product. We are offering full employment with a 6-month trial period.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.