This is currently a part-time role.
As a Documentation Writer & Coordinator, you will handle requests from our Sales, Customer Success (CS) and Product teams to create and update customer-facing documentation located at https://help.databox.com/
As a self-service software-as-a-service product, our Knowledge Base is key to helping our users and customers (and even our fellow team members!) learn Databox.
Help documents are based on common questions we receive from our customers, product improvements we make and integrations we launch.
This role requires someone who is diligent, organized, can manage shifting priorities, has great time-management skills, and has excellent written English skills.
The best candidates will excel at the following:
- Technical writing in English
- Communication, prioritization, time-management, and organization skills
- Ability to see the larger picture and understand the real pain-points given limited information
- Using product knowledge to answer users questions in the simplest and cleanest way possible
- Ability to thrive and prioritize the most important tasks in a fast-paced role
- Getting things done attitude
- Quick learner and troubleshooting skills
- Close attention to detail and consistency
Specifically, you will:
Manage, prioritize, and complete tasks added by the sales, customer success and product teams in our “Knowledge Base” Project in our project management system, which is Asana
Be expected to produce at least 2 new help docs and update 3 existing help docs each week.
Assist the Data Team with the wording for Metric definitions and other integration-related tasks.
Update docs when new improvements are released, with direction from the Product Team on the new functionality
Develop and implement process changes that increase internal efficiency and improve the customer experience
ADDITIONAL SKILLS NEEDED:
- Experience with the tools that our customers integrate with Databox. Popular integrations/data sources include Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, HubSpot, Google Sheets, etc.
- Excellent English-language speaking and writing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment