Databox, a fast-growing software company that helps other companies monitor and improve their business performance, is looking for a Product Growth Manager to help us accelerate our growth rate even further.
Product Growth Manager will play a key role over the next few years in scaling our user base, driving product adoption, and customer retention.
Databox is disrupting the $16B Business Analytics and Intelligence space by providing a free-to-start, easy-to-setup option for small and medium-sized businesses who want to track performance metrics from popular business software tools in one application on any device.
As the Product Growth Manager, you will work directly with our Product, Marketing and Customer success teams as you lead various cross-functional marketing initiatives to help us improve Databox’s own Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) like product setup completeness, feature adoption, and customer retention.
As a member of the Product team, your primary responsibility will be to understand user motivations and behavior through customer interviews, collecting feedback and ideas from the customer success team, monitoring user journeys and measuring feature adoption and usage using analytics tools. Then, creating and executing innovative strategies and marketing campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption that drive business results.
This role requires someone who is equal parts product manager, strategic thinker, marketer, and data analyst.
The ideal candidate has a track record of drastically improving performance in a product-driven sales funnel for a software-as-a-service company. If that’s you, join us and help us deliver business intelligence to the millions of companies who are desperate for a way to predictably improve their company’s performance using data.
The best candidates will excel at the following:
– At least 3+ years of relevant experience in digital product (SaaS) marketing, development or growth
– Experience at creating and executing innovative strategies and marketing campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
– Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy
– Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user
– Strong communication and presentation skills
Additional skills needed:
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
– Getting things done attitude
– Analytics and troubleshooting skills
– Project Management experience
– Close attention to detail and design
The right candidate for this position will be located near Ptuj, Slovenia. We offer competitive compensation and access to co-working spaces in Ptuj, Slovenia and Boston, MA with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks. However, since our team and customer base is distributed globally across several countries with concentrations of team members in Slovenia (Ptuj and Ljubljana), US (Boston, MA) and Serbia (Novi Sad), this is an opportunity to work in a company with a flexible schedule, location, and travel opportunities.
If you are passionate about working in a fast-growing startup and excited about product-lead growth, we would like to invite you to apply for this job here: https://databox.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=33&source=startupjob