Databox, a fast-growing software company that helps other companies monitor and improve their business performance, is hiring its first ever Product Marketer to help us drive awareness and usage of our new (and existing) features and 70+ integrations.
Databox is disrupting the $16B Business Analytics and Intelligence by providing a free-to-start, easy-to-setup option for small and medium-sized businesses who want to track performance metrics from popular business software tools in one application on any device.
We’re looking for this product marketer to help our users master the product as well as their internal reporting processes (and in doing so, drive product usage) through a cross-functional strategy that includes content marketing, email marketing, social media, and more in order to promote new products and features as well as create content that supports existing ones.
Join us and help us deliver business intelligence to the millions of companies who are desperate for a way to predictably improve their company’s performance using data.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is cross-functional. While you’ll report and collaborate with the Marketing Director, you’ll also establish an open dialogue with the product and customer support teams in order to understand the user base, align with our buyer personas and the buyer’s journey, and maintain the ability to plan ahead in terms of campaigns, content, and promotions.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
Work with the Marketing Director to build out a product marketing editorial calendar that establishes a timeline of execution around new product/feature promotions as well as content that supports our current product and feature set.
Create, publish, and promote content in support of new products, new features and new integrations. This includes blog posts, emails, in-app messages, social media posts, etc.
Create, publish, and promote content that highlights the common use cases of our current products, features and integrations to existing users via email and in-app messages.
Distribute content and product promotions via in-app messages, the Databox product interface, email nurturing flows, email newsletters/campaigns, blog, and social channels.
Establish campaign tracking for all product promotions in an effort to identify the specific promotions and channels that drive product usage.
Measure the impact of your work on key company objectives, such as increasing our sales conversion rates and customer success retention rates.
– Collaborative: You enjoy working cross-functionally and collaborating with other team members and departments in order to gather information, align on goals and timelines, and execute campaigns that everyone’s proud of.
– Content marketing: You’re a strong writer. Not only that, but you’ve had experience creating content for brands with the goal of driving awareness, demand, and/or product usage.
– Multimedia content: You’ve had experience creating marketing videos for brands in the past and have a working knowledge of the tools necessary for creating them, i.e. Wistia, YouTube, GarageBand and/or comparable alternatives.
– Software knowledge: You have experience with tools like WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Intercom and other technologies necessary for executing promotional campaigns. (Also, so you can write about them and our other 70+ integrations.)
Additional skills needed:
– Excellent English-language speaking and writing
– Strong writing and communication skills
– Comfortable presenting and speaking on camera (for promotional demos/videos)
– Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain consistent communication across team and departments
We offer competitive compensation and access to co-working spaces in Ptuj, Slovenia, Boston, MA and Novi Sad, Serbia with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks. So, this is an opportunity to work in a company with a flexible schedule, location, and travel opportunities.
The ideal candidate is located near our product development team in Ptuj, Slovenia.
If you’re passionate about the role, please apply here: https://databox.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=35&source=startupjob