Databox, a fast-growing software company that helps other companies monitor and improve their business performance, is looking for a Partner Account Manager to help us accelerate our growth rate even further. Databox is disrupting the $16B Business Analytics and Intelligence space by providing a free-to-start, easy-to-setup option for small and medium-sized businesses that want to track performance metrics from popular business software tools in one application on any device. Our partners, who are typically marketing agencies, represent 40% of our business and are our most successful customers and avid fans.
Specifically, the responsibilities for this role include signing up new partners, onboarding them, increasing their usage of Databox, and helping them leverage the Databox software and partner program benefits to grow their business.
This role requires someone who excels at written and verbal communications, understands or is committed to learning everything they can about marketing agencies, and has the ability to implement day-to-day tasks while thinking about the bigger picture. Ultimately, you will be responsible for developing a process to efficiently onboard new Agencies as they sign up, and recognize opportunities to expand product usage and improve retention of our Agency Partners later on in the lifecycle.
The ideal candidate has experience in customer service (preferably working with Agencies), technical customer support, and is an expert in multiple SaaS tools (since we integrate with 70+ of them). They also are passionate about continuous learning, solving problems and helping Agencies be successful.
This role requires someone who is diligent, organized, can manage multiple moving parts, has great time-management skills, and is comfortable writing and leading calls in English.
Specifically, you will:
- Help prospective agency partners evaluate and setup Databox using our free version and free trial.
- Lead kickoff calls for new paying Agencies, which includes helping them develop customized onboarding strategies based on their specific needs and following up with resources to help moving forward.
- Work closely with our top Agency Partners to expand usage, help them leverage our co-marketing programs and paid services.
- Use what you learn to develop a more automated onboarding process for Agency Partners
- Find ways to connect our customers who need more help with our partners who can help them.
- Join us and help us deliver business intelligence to the millions of Agencies who don’t have it yet.
The best candidates will excel at the following:
- English-language speaking and writing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a number of capacities (internal communications, managing projects, customer-facing work, etc.)
- Prioritization, time-management, and organizational skills
- Ability to see the larger picture and understand the real pain-points given limited information
- Using product knowledge to answer users questions in the simplest and cleanest way possible
- Ability to thrive and prioritize the most important tasks in a fast-paced role
- Getting-things-done attitude
- Close attention-to-detail and consistency
- Analytics and troubleshooting skills
The right candidate for this position will be located near Ptuj, Slovenia. We offer competitive compensation and access to co-working spaces in Ptuj, Slovenia and Boston, MA with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks. However, since our team and customer base is distributed globally across several countries with concentrations of team members in Slovenia (Ptuj and Ljubljana), US (Boston, MA) and Serbia (Novi Sad), this is an opportunity to work in a company with a flexible schedule, location, and travel opportunities.