As the Product Growth Manager, you will work directly with our Product, Marketing and Customer success teams as you lead various cross-functional growth initiatives to help us improve Databox’s own Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) like signup volume, customer acquisition rate, product setup completeness, feature adoption, and customer retention.
As a member of the Product team, your primary responsibility will be to understand user motivations and behavior through customer interviews, collecting feedback and ideas from the customer success team, monitoring user journeys and measuring feature adoption and usage using analytics tools. Then, proposing and helping to execute UX improvements, product development and product marketing initiatives that drive business results.
This role requires someone who is equal parts product manager, strategic thinker, marketer, and data analyst. You must be exceptionally skilled at setting up measurement systems and analyzing data as well as collaborating with different teams to design, plan, manage, and execute growth projects.
The ideal candidate has a track record of drastically improving performance in a product-driven sales funnel for a software-as-a-service company. If that’s you, join us and help us deliver business intelligence to the millions of companies who are desperate for a way to predictably improve their company’s performance using data.
The best candidates will excel at the following:
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in product development, product growth or product marketing
- Experience driving user adoption and revenue growth (ideally in SaaS, B2B)
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional growth initiatives from strategy to execution and optimization
- Experience with analytics tools like Mixpanel. Proficiency with SQL would be a bonus.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data with the best of them, but with an understanding of user behavior so that the analysis is relevant.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Additional skills needed:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Getting things done attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Project Management experience
- Close attention to detail
If you are passionate about working in a fast-growing startup and excited about product-lead growth, we would like to invite you to apply for this job.
The right candidate for this position will be located near Ptuj, Slovenia. We offer competitive compensation and access to co-working spaces in Ptuj, Slovenia and Boston, MA with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks. However, since our team and customer base is distributed globally across several countries with concentrations of team members in Slovenia (Ptuj and Ljubljana), US (Boston, MA) and Serbia (Novi Sad), this is an opportunity to work in a company with a flexible schedule, location, and travel opportunities.
About Databox, Inc
Databox, a fast-growing software company that helps other companies monitor and improve their business performance.
Databox is disrupting the $16B Business Analytics and Intelligence by providing a free-to-start, easy-to-setup option for small and medium-sized businesses who want to track performance metrics from popular business software tools in one application on any device. Join us and help us deliver business intelligence to the millions of companies who are desperate for a way to predictably improve their company’s performance using data.