We are looking for an avid Electrical System Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. As a member of our company, you day-to-day duties will be:
- design and assembly of the electrical systems for aircraft (wire harness, electrical components, avionics) according to requirements
- create and maintain 2D and 3D CAD documentation
- proficient in Microsoft Office products
- providing engineering support to the manufacturing and prototyping department during the manufacturing and installation phase
Our ideal candidate has…
- degree in Mechatronics or Electrical engineering
- excellent problem solving and communication skills
- hands-on attitude
- familiarity with aerospace electrical system
- experience with CAD Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Solidworks 2D and 3D
- fluid English skills (written and spoken)
What do we offer?
- interesting job full of unique challenges at Pipistrel headquarters in Ajdovščina (Slovenija)
- great team of fellow engineers and a chance to work in an international environment
- funds for professional training
- competitive salary based on your experience and work results
- relocation assistance (offering administrative and documentation support for visa application process)
- we are offering a contract on a fixed term (6 months) with the possibility of prolonging the contract for a project work
- flexible working hours
Since Pipistrel Vertical Solutions is a multicultural company, we welcome people from all over the world.
About Pipistrel Vertical Solutions d.o.o.
Pipistrel is the world's leading designer and manufacturer of light aircraft, specializing in energy-efficient and affordable high-performance aircraft. With more than 30 years of experience, Pipistrel has built over 2,200 aircraft to date and has gained a significant international reputation by providing unique, innovative products to passionate customers on all continents.
Pipistrel Vertical Solutions d.o.o., Pipistrel's subsidiary for R&D, holds a Design Organisation Approval by EASA agency and can bring a new aircraft design concept from the basic idea all the way to a certified design, ready for serial production. The company is also developing an electric air-taxi with a vertical take-off, and a 19-seater airliner for scheduled public flight, a so-called "miniliner / microfeeder" with hydrogen-fuel-cell propulsion, which will revolutionize air transport in Europe.