Zemanta, an Outbrain company is looking for a full-stack engineer to help us make our DSP platform #1 in the world!
The Zemanta One DSP is used by our customers to manage millions of dollars in advertising budgets. In ad tech there’s always something new going on so our backlog of features to implement never runs dry. You’ll be working with your colleagues, the product team and other teams within Zemanta to provide our customers with the bleeding edge functionality they need to achieve their goals. Despite that we’re building the product for the long-term so we put quality over quantity, emphasising good practices and managing technical debt.If implementing new features across the entire stack, architecting components & stores & reducers on the frontend or optimising performance in the web layer (Python & Django) gets you excited, let’s talk!
- Good knowledge of modern backend and/or frontend development, databases, basic data structures, algorithms and common design patterns.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, well-tested production code
- Solid understanding of web foundations like APIs, HTTP and SSL
- Good knowledge of how JS and browsers work
- Experience with Python/Django
- Experience with Angular/Typescript
We care deeply and invest heavily into our team, setting everybody up for growth and success. In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fast-paced startup environment, learning from other smart people and skyrocketing your skills, we offer:
- International environment: be a part of a global Outbrain engineering team
- Full-time employment with an attractive salary package
- Participate in the success of the company through our equity plan
- Traveling to world’s leading software engineering / data science conferences every year and learning from the best
- A laptop and other equipment of your choice
- Opportunity to give back to community – by open-sourcing code, giving talks and sharing knowledge through our many initiatives
- Flexible working hours
- We’re working fully remotely from the beginning of the pandemic until further notice
- Hybrid working mode when things get back to normal (1-2 days per week in the office – or all days in the office if that’s what you prefer)
- Free access to the gym and pool across the street to keep you in shape
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.