As a full-stack web developer, you will develop and maintain web-based properties across a number of brands. Programming skills are essential; ideal candidates will have experience working in custom coded lead-generation websites, including WordPress.
We are offering:
- Employment in our Ljubljana HQ. If you’re the right person for the job, we will help you with your relocation.
- Competitive pay and compensation, with full medical insurance and paid leave.
- A creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance new ideas and thoughts.
- Top talent and probably the strongest coffee anywhere.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the marketing department to help design and create websites that are easily accessible to consumers while maintaining branding standards and keeping with SEO best practices.
- Reporting, troubleshooting, and fixing website bugs. You may also manage additional web development team members as the team expands.
- Working on custom integrations with other services to support marketing automation activities.
- Building and expanding on existing payment integrations.
- Spending 50% of your time on hands-on execution and development of web properties, 40% maintaining and improving existing sites, and 10% on miscellaneous tasks.
Skills, attributes and experience required:
- WordPress Development experience (understanding of WordPress, WooCommerce, APIs, and Custom Plugin development)
- Full understanding of web standards such as HTML5 and Schema.org.
- Excellent CSS Fundamentals.
- Excellent PHP Fundamentals, experience with implementing new features and applications from scratch utilizing PHP Frameworks.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, paired with a great work ethic. An “everyone answers the phone” approach to teamwork and being a teammate are a must.
- Strong experience with Responsive Design.
- Fluency in SEO techniques and tools.
- More than 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to adapt and change in a fast-paced environment.
Founded in 2007, Visionect is the premier designer and developer of ultra-low-power digital display solutions created on electronic paper technology.
Visionect’s mission is to empower people in public spaces to make better decisions by delivering more relevant, timely information, supported by digital displays easily installed in locations impossible before.
The company is known for its JOAN room scheduler and the Place & Play product line, while partnerships with leading industry players have resulted in cutting-edge signage technology for traffic and public transportation, retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, finance and more. Visionect products and solutions are used by some of the most influential organizations in the world, among them Microsoft, Hyundai, Dreamworks, Disney, Lego, NASA, BMW and others.