Zemanta, an Outbrain company is looking for a Junior IT Helpdesk Specialist to join our Global IT group to support the company employees and to be part of a fast-paced growing company.
This position is for IT people who just started in their first steps in the IT world and would like to grow and learn in a great company.
- Provide end-user support, resolving technical issues and provides technical assistance for all Operating systems including Windows OS and MAC OS.
- Provide remote support through phone or video.
- Working with SAAS applications (Google Apps & Office 365 – Advantage)
- Support for large scale events such as all-hands meetings, meetups, etc.
- Basic troubleshooting of the local office network switches, access points and printers.
- Set-up new workstations including monitors, phones, software and hardware.
- Monitor and work with the Help desk support ticketing system.
- Follow Help Desk procedures and maintain the IT systems documentation.
- 1-2 years of work experience.
- Basic knowledge of Apple OS X (Advantage) and Microsoft OS.
- Familiarity with hardware components (desktops, laptops, servers).
- Great communication skills for communication with employees globally and within the global IT group.
- Multi-Tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Networking experience (AD / LDAP – advantage).
- Communication skills: High level of English is required (verbal and written).
We care deeply and invest heavily into our team, setting everybody up for growth and success. In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fast-paced startup environment, learning from other smart people and skyrocketing your skills, we offer:
- International environment: be a part of a global Outbrain IT team
- Full-time employment with an attractive salary package
- Participate in the success of the company through our equity plan
- A laptop and other equipment of your choice
- We’re working fully remotely from the beginning of the pandemic until further notice
- Hybrid working mode when things get back to normal (1-2 days per week in the office – or all days in the office if that’s what you prefer)
- Free access to the gym and pool across the street to keep you in shape
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.