Interested in working with an international team on Smart Appliances and IoT projects? Hurry up and apply!
At Infinum, we develop and design great software for mobile, web, and the Internet of Things. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We’re a bunch of young people who appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced engineers who are interested in building server-side applications using modern approaches. You’ll work in an international team on Smart Appliances and IoT projects.
The technology and architectural styles you’ll work with will vary, and some of them are .NET Core Web API, PostgreSQL, REST, Web sockets, hosted services, SQL Server, JSON:API etc. You’ll write unit and integration tests, use code analysis tools, store source code using Git, practice continuous integration, and deploy to various microservice-based environments.
We’re cool if you don’t have experience with some of these, you’ll learn it on the job, but we are looking for someone with general .NET experience.
If you recognize yourself in some of the following things, we will be happy to receive your application. If you have:
- at least 2 years of experience in development using .NET Core or .NET Framework (Web API, MVC, WCF and other service types)
- knowledge of software development patterns
- experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and data modelling
- excellent English knowledge
These would be nice to have, but are not direct requirements:
- experience in agile methodologies
- experience deploying to a cloud-based hosting environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- experience with enterprise integration patterns
- experience in developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Pipeline solutions
- experience with NoSQL data stores
- experience with third party service integrations (like Google APIs)
What can we offer?
If you join our team, you will have a chance to work on global, innovative projects in the IoT field. You will have access to the latest technologies and work on a range of breakthrough products. You will help lead technological and digital innovations that improve every aspect of life.
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- an opportunity to travel
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- baby cash – a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- both specialization and team switching
- flexible working hours
- health checks
- dog-friendly offices
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your GitHub/bitbucket profile link
- links to applications you have been working on
- your CV
Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, cover letter, …) in .pdf.
Apply here: https://infinum.co/careers/net-engineer-1848562
We're an independent design and development agency specialized in mobile and web development, 220 people in 4 offices, creating beautiful software for 14 years.
Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers and other companies with the need for professionally designed and developed mobile apps.
We offer our clients a full-service approach in all phases of software development - developing a creative concept, planning, graphic design, programming, testing, and publishing.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design, and a friendly work atmosphere. We also have dogs.