Passionate about building product that customers love? Already in digital marketing industry? Looking to enter it? There’s an amazing career-defining opportunity to enter the digital world and gain experience in product management!
Zemanta (an Outbrain Company) is looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team in Ljubljana office. As a product manager you will be responsible for translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, analysing the market and competitors and working closely with engineering, sales and marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met and that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
This is a great opportunity for an intellectually curious, proactive, and resourceful individual to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. As with all of our Zemanta – Outbrain employees, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to contribute to a growing team.
Outbrain powers content recommendations to increase user engagement and page views on sites like CNN, FoxNews, MSN, and Time Inc. Outbrain also enables publishers and top brands to distribute their content across our wide publisher network. We recommend 250 billion articles and videos each month to more than a half a billion people worldwide.
- at least 3 years of experience in product management (digital product) or IT project management,
- a solid knowledge in web technologies,
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills,
- excellent analytical skills (proficient in Excel or Google Spreadsheets and ability to extract data from database using SQL),
- problem-solving skills, sound judgment, able to make decisions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment,
- you know the business, even if you don’t hold an MBA,
- you are passionate about the user experience, but you don’t necessarily have design skills,
- you are detail-oriented, a team player, self-starter with the ability to execute quickly,
- bonus: a proven track record & technical experience in web technologies (HTML/JS).
If you like…
- analysing market and competitors,
- gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying and filling product gaps,
- generating new ideas,
- translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes,
- writing and prioritising user stories,
- working with engineers,
- training sales and shaping business process,
- communicating with wide range of stakeholders,
- analysing performance metrics,
- and doing whatever else is required to discover a product that is valuable, usable and feasible…
…we’d like to hear more from you!
- a bunch of people who respect your opinion and knowledge, who give you the opportunity to grow at any point, every day of the week,
- the peace and satisfaction of solving complex problems,
- a lot of freedom, autonomy, trust and transparent communication,
- attend conferences, learn new stuff and exchange ideas,
- be exposed to amazing people dropping by the office randomly,
- full-time employment with an attractive salary package,
- flexibility about how you spend your workdays and vacations,
- ability to work from home,
- weekly team lunch,
- free access to the gym and pool across the street to keep you in shape (when open).
Not from Ljubljana? No problem – if you are the right person for the job, we will help you with your relocation.
Please submit your application and CV in English language. Thank you.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.