Passionate about building product that customers love? Already in digital marketing industry? Looking to enter it? There’s an amazing career-defining opportunity to enter the digital world and gain experience in product management!
Zemanta (an Outbrain Company) is looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team in Ljubljana office. This is a great opportunity for an intellectually curious, proactive, and resourceful individual to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. As with all of our Zemanta – Outbrain employees, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to contribute to a growing team.
Outbrain powers content recommendations to increase user engagement and page views on sites like CNN, FoxNews, MSN, and Time Inc. Outbrain also enables publishers and top brands to distribute their content across our wide publisher network. We recommend 250 billion articles and videos each month to more than a half a billion people worldwide.
If you like:
- analyzing market and competitors,
- gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying and filling product gaps,
- generating new ideas,
- translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes,
- writing and prioritizing user stories,
- working with engineers,
- training sales and shaping business process,
- communicating with wide range of stakeholders,
- analyzing performance metrics,
- and doing whatever else is required to discover a product that is valuable, usable and feasible, we’d like to hear more from you.
What are we looking for?
- You have to have good English verbal and written communication skills.
- You need to have a solid knowledge in web technologies.
- You know how to analyse data in Excel or Google Spreadsheets and can extract data from database using SQL.
- You need to know the business, but you’re not required to hold an MBA.
- You need to be passionate about the user experience, but you don’t need design skills.
- You need to have problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and be able to make decisions in a dynamic environment.
- You need to be a team player, self-starter with the ability to execute quickly.
- You need to be detail-oriented.
- A proven track record is a plus.
- Technical experience in web technologies (HTML/JS) is a plus.
What can you expect?
- Full-time employment with an attractive salary package.
- A bunch of people who respect your opinion and knowledge, who give you the opportunity to grow at any point, every day of the week.
- People who are flexible about how you spend your workdays and vacations.
- Travel to conferences, learn new stuff and exchange ideas.
- Be exposed to amazing people dropping by the office randomly.
- Enjoy the peace and satisfaction of solving complex problems.
- Free access to the gym and pool across the street to keep you in shape.
Not from Ljubljana? No problem – if you are the right person for the job, we will help you with your relocation.
Please submit your application and CV in English language. Thank you.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.