Databox, a fast-growing software company that helps other companies monitor and improve their business performance, is looking for a Senior QA Engineer that will help our Product Integrations team to maintain and scale to hundreds of integrations.
In this role, you will lead the QA processes of building and maintaining automated tests, writing test cases, ensuring product quality and stability – someone who knows how to help engineers build faster and ship more reliable software.
As a QA Engineer, you’ll join our Integrations team where you will work closely with the Engineering team to support the execution of key initiatives and daily operation.
We are looking for someone with:
– 3+ years of experience in a QA and web technologies related field
– Hands-on experience with any of the test automation tools – preferred Puppeteer but let us know which other tools did you have used i.e. Playwright, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Eggplant,…
– Experience working with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and REST APIs
– A critical view on new feature implementations and existing development processes
– A sharp eye and attention to details
– Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
– Ability and desire to learn new technologies and testing techniques
– Ability to learn quickly, take initiative and work independently
– Team and solution-oriented
Nice to have:
– Coding experience with Node.js
– The right candidate for this position should be located in Slovenia, ideally near Ptuj.
By joining Databox, you’ll have an opportunity to work in our offices in Ptuj, Slovenia. However, since our team and customer base is distributed globally across several countries with concentrations of team members in Slovenia (Ptuj and Ljubljana), the US (Boston, MA), and Serbia, this is an opportunity to work in a company with a flexible schedule, location, and travel opportunities.
If you are interested, please send us your CV with a short explanation of why you think you are the right person for this position.