Passionate about helping others solve their problems? Looking to enter the digital marketing industry? There’s an amazing career-defining opportunity to enter the digital world and gain experience from the ground up!
We are looking for an easy-going, yet self-motivated Engage Services Specialist with great drive and interpersonal skill to join our global team. As with all of our Outbrain employees, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to contribute to a growing team, has a hands-on mentality and finds excitement in defining and optimizing global collaboration.
Outbrain powers content recommendations to increase user engagement and page views on sites like CNN, Washington Post, MSN, and Time Inc. Outbrain also enables publishers and top brands to distribute their content across our wide publisher network. We recommend 250 billion articles and videos each month to more than a half a billion people worldwide.
Responsibilities as an Engage Services Specialist:
As an Engage Services Specialist you will work closely with our internal publisher & platform teams around the world as well as with our huge Product Development team. You´ll provide an additional layer of support for the business teams by taking over selected tasks that require no direct client interaction. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing timely, consistent and accurate support via email and chat to our Business Teams
- Performing various tasks impacting the publishers/platforms performance, design and more
- Supporting client accounts and implementing changes for increasing performance of client programs.
- Providing implementation, reporting, and set up services to our global account management teams.
- Embracing and encouraging a culture based on teamwork and collaboration.
- Setting team and individual growth goals and constantly work to improve the customer experience
Your first year should look like this:
In your first month, you should find your bearings, fully understand the Outbrain product and market, and become comfortable with regular internal client communications.
After three months, you will be an expert in our Engage product suite and have mastered our internal platform & tools. You’ll be able to troubleshoot small technical issues with accounts, identify performance drivers quickly and use the full suite of reports, dashboards & tools to support our business teams in optimizing their accounts.
After six months, you will serve as a resource for most troubleshooting or optimisation tips for publishers/platforms performance.
When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential part of Outbrain, and will maintain the internal relationships, while serving as an escalation point for any platform issue or question.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – at high level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and great interpersonal skills.
- Experience in customer support or client services is an advantage.
- Experience in digital media is an advantage.
- Speaking French, Spanish or German is an advantage.
- A passion for learning new things, and spreading the knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
We care deeply and invest heavily into developing our team, setting up everybody for growth and success. We empower every team member to contribute at all levels of our process and product. In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fast-paced environment, learning from other smart people and skyrocketing your skills, we offer:
- an opportunity to work on an exciting global project used by some of the most recognisable brands in the world,
- a laptop and other equipment,
- ability to work from home,
- weekly team lunch,
- full employment with a 6-month trial period and competitive pay.
Location of work is Zemanta office in the center of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Please submit your application and CV in English language. Thank you.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.