Outbrain’s recommendation system is powered by a large scale infrastructure, based both on Cloud Infrastructure as well as bare metal infrastructure managed in our own Data Centers.
Our servers fleet consists of over 7000 physical servers, and produces over 300 Billion personalised recommendations and reaching around 800M unique users every month.
Outbrain’s AutoML team is developing a state-of-the-art Machine-Learning infrastructure which is used to research, build and deliver Machine Learning models to production.
We’re looking for an experienced SRE/DevOps/MLOps Engineer to join the AutoML team and take part in designing and building our super scalable & automated Machine learning infrastructure.
If you are:
- An experienced engineer who wants to design, develop and implement modern automated machine learning infrastructure (MLOps) to improve Outbrain’s research capabilities.
- Passionate about helping & supporting engineering teams in order to make their life easier by providing new initiatives and top notch solutions.
- Feel excited about highly scalable systems and love troubleshooting and performance tuning complex distributed systems while automating about everything you can.
You probably will feel at home as part of the AutoML team at Outbrain’s Recommendation group.
What are we looking for?
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Linux.
- Experience in writing code in Python or any other similar coding language.
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Terraform and Jenkins).
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with a variety of teams.
- Experience with observability tools like Prometheus, ELK Stack & Grafana – an advantage.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like Hive, Hadoop, MySQL – an advantage.
- Familiar with Public cloud such as GCP, AWS is an advantage
- Previous experience in MLOps is an advantage, but not required
We care deeply and invest heavily into our team, setting everybody up for growth and success. In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fast-paced environment, learning from other smart people and skyrocketing your skills, we offer:
- Full-time employment with an attractive salary package
- Equity plan
- International environment: work with world-class Outbrain engineers based in Tel Aviv and New York
- Access to additional trainings and courses to support your growth & development
- A laptop and other equipment of your choice
- Opportunity to give back to community – by open-sourcing code, giving talks and sharing knowledge through our tech blog
- Flexible working hours and an ability to work from home
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.