Zemanta is a Native DSP that was acquired by Outbrain in 2017. Zemanta is based on the idea that all content deserves an audience. We are focused on building content and media technology that helps marketers reach their maximum potential audiences. We are a global company with offices in Slovenia and NYC and team members in London and Singapore.
As we’re further expanding, we are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial account executive to join an energetic client growth team. The successful candidate will be responsible for raising awareness and building Zemanta’s profile with Agencies and Brands, as well as managing existing accounts, sourcing new brands, building a revenue pipeline and identification of upsell opportunities. Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team, and do a deep dive into our Zemanta One product and start to build an understanding of your dedicated Agency Patch.
- After three months, you’ll have worked with senior members of the team to master our pitch and understand the products. With a handful of in-person client meetings and presentations behind you, you’ll know how to navigate your agencies and who to lean on internally. You’ll be growing existing business opportunities via brand generation and pipeline.
- After six months, you will have autonomous ownership of a client patch and be working closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales planning and customer success. Additionally, you’ll feedback to product management on features that would provide partners with additional value.
- By the end of your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the client growth team, exceeding revenue and behavioural targets, having leveraged a strong base of client contacts to help the team grow business.
Winning factors – we are looking for evidence of:
- 2-3 years digital sales experience in a brand-direct or even an agency facing role
- Proven track record in sales/ account management
- Clear and concise communication skills and presentation style, for both internal and external stakeholders
- A natural people-person with an existing brands client network and proven examples of establishing, growing and leveraging key relationships
- A curious and self-starting nature
- Strategic planning ability and the drive to achieve and stretch targets
- A willingness to “get stuck in” and be proactive
- A team player who thrives on strong collaboration
- Organised – there is a lot to do
- Understanding and knowledge of the native, ad-tech, performance marketing and programmatic landscape
- Fluent English
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.