MESI is looking for software developer with great programming knowledge. We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
• Software development and system architecture
• Programming applications and solutions
• Optimizing and maintaining the code
• Writing automated tests
• Testing (unit, integration, functional, end to end, …)
• Troubleshooting, debugging
• Software versioning
• Working with databases and structures (designing, setting up, editing)
• Algorithms development
• Preparing and running software build and publishing processes
• Writing and maintaining of technical documentation
• Logging changes in the system – jira
• Accurate and conscientious reporting of the work done to the superior
• Help and education of the team and users
Required skills and experiences:
Good knowledge of techniques and tools for developing web and desktop applications:
• Object oriented programming
• Test driven development
• Continuous delivery
• Continuous integration
• Agile, incremental development
• Very good knowledge: C#, .NET okolja, SQL, JSON
• Knowledge of MVC architectures, online SOAP and REST services and databases
• Knowing the version control: SVN, git
• Desired knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud services
At least 3 years of experience is desired. We offer a full-time job with flexible working hours and occasional working from home.
We will make sure you will enjoy your time spent with MESI. We will spoil you with weekly in-the-office body massages, always available healthy and a bit less healthy snacks, MESI bikes to ride around and a great team that will sometimes make your life easy and sometimes a challenge.
To keep your body fit and your mind sharp we offer a company financed gym membership and financial support for team sports of your choosing. To keep you motivated and proactive we have prepared a fully transparent salary system and rewards for extra effort.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to jobs at mesimedical.com subject: »Software Developer«.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Company is involved in development and production of medical devices for diagnostics means. The inovation lunched this year is an ice breaker in the field of diagnostics of peripheral arterial disease. This Automated ankle brachial pressure measuring device indicates occlusions of main arteries in lower extremities. The procedure takes only 3 minutes and it can be held by a nurse, meanwhile the old procedure with doppler ultrasound takes 30 minutes and it must be performed by a doctor.