Is building bulletproof REST APIs in Java a walk in the park for you? We are scaling our team and looking for new backend engineers.
- At least a year of experience in building backend services in Java
- Understanding relational and document DBs
- Understanding REST/HTTP protocol
- Team communication (proficient in writing & speaking English) and team collaboration (aka team-player)
- Constant development in new technologies, tools and frameworks
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GAE) and installation methods (Serverless, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Writing Unit / Performance / Integration tests
- Knowledge and understanding of the functioning of any of the Gradle / Maven / NPM
- Experience on the front-end (JS framework – Angular, React, Vue)
- Experience / feeling / interest on everything UX related
- Experience with agile development
- GIT / Gitflow
- Experience on working inside agile teams
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Full time or freelance work
- Freedom to select your own equipment (Laptop, OS, IDE) you feel most comfortable with
- Flexible working hours and work location
- Competitive compensation, depending on experience
- Work on technically challenging problems
- Open space office with great team culture
- Bleeding edge technologies and methodologies
- Parking space
- Brand new office with spectacular views, delicious coffee, full fridge, healthy snacks, fresh fruit, smoothies and a lounge area
Send us your
- CV and/or the link to your LinkedIn/GitHub profile and
- a couple of words about what you’re looking for and expect
to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to invite you to a cup of coffee.
About Kaldi IT d.o.o.
We are a team of tech enthusiasts with a passion for building technically challenging web apps. We above all value trust, team spirit, mutual respect, and willingness to learn. We take pride in our constant development and our sense of responsibility towards our clients, users, and products. We aim for the future, and we are true to our words. The cornerstones of our integrity, quality assurance, and attention to detail are our team members - who are implementing the very same merits in every project we are creating.
We are well aware of the importance of personal wellbeing for the growth and efficiency of one’s working process. The work-life balance of each employee is essential to us. We offer flexible working hours with occasional remote days, a "to hear and be heard" attitude, and a relaxed and comfortable working environment with great coffee, lots of snacks, and a lounge area.