Databox, a fast-growing software company that helps other companies monitor and improve their business performance, is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
Databox is disrupting the $16B Business Analytics and Intelligence by providing a free-to-start, easy-to-setup option for small and medium-sized businesses who want to track performance metrics from popular business software tools in one application on any device.
Our internal teams (product, marketing, sales) all depend on data to make decisions. As a Business Analyst, you will take responsibility for managing our data, developing reports, and deliver valuable insights to the key stakeholders. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the SaaS industry. We’re looking for a high-performing data analyst with experience in business and/or product analytics. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team where you’ll work with colleagues across the organization to uncover insights, help design experiments, and measure the impact, which means ultimately helps influence decision-making across the entire company. You’ll pursue a variety of problems ranging from understanding our product and ensuring we invest in the right growth strategies, to grow our customer base.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own the data across all the organization (product, marketing, sales)
- Develop analytical frameworks to monitor business and product performance, including growth and engagement
- Develop and own the company revenue model and forecasts
- Identify opportunities for growth with various product, sales, and marketing experiments
The best candidates will excel at the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a business, data or finance analyst
- Experience with google sheets, excel and data visualization tools
- Comfort and experience writing basic SQL queries
- Strong business acumen, preferably experience understanding product, marketing, and sales organization metrics
- Some customer service or business development experience
- Practical knowledge of various analytics tools (Mixpanel, Databox, Google Analytics…)
- Bonus points if you’ve work with a bunch of SaaS tools at a small business or marketing agency
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience helping teams achieve big goals
ADDITIONAL SKILLS NEEDED:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Getting things done attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Project Management experience
- Close attention to detail
If you are passionate about working in a fast-growing startup and excited about data analysis and business KPIs, we would like to invite you to apply for this job.
LOCATION & BENEFITS
The right candidate for this position will be located near Ptuj, Slovenia. We offer competitive compensation and access to co-working spaces in Ptuj, Slovenia and Boston, MA with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks. However, since our team and customer base is distributed globally across several countries with concentrations of team members in Slovenia (Ptuj and Ljubljana), US (Boston, MA) and Serbia (Novi Sad), this is an opportunity to work in a company with a flexible schedule, location, and travel opportunities.