Zemanta, an Outbrain company is looking for a highly motivated Financial Business Operations Officer, to play a significant support role in our growing business.
Outbrain is a global technology company that provides digital advertising technology solutions to advertisers and publishers. We’re operating in more than 55 countries with offices in 18 cities worldwide.
In this role, you will play a centralized role in connecting core company groups: Business, Finance and Information systems. You will be in charge of providing 1st tier support for business & finance related requests / tickets, from initial analysis through cross team collaboration until resolution.
Ideal candidate will have strong business processes orientation, with financial & tech background, who brings great service approach and communication skills.
As with any Outbrain employee, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does.
- Main focal point for financial related requests/tickets – including analysis and troubleshooting, and cross teams collaboration
- Deep understanding of the relevant business processes, including their technical implementation
- Tickets SLA focus: prioritize and follow-up on requests for a quick resolution
- Coordination and handling of the business requests across different teams globally (sales & AMs, finance & Tech teams)
- Tracking and Measurement related KPIs
- Identify areas for process improvements & automation
- 1-2 years experience in a global company environment (ideally in support / business operations roles)
- Strong business processes orientation – a must!
- Strong analytical / problem solving capabilities
- Background in Finance or Accounting domain – Advantage
- Customer service/ support centric attitude
- People’s person & team player with high collaboration & social skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other European languages beneficial
- Advantage: BA / BSc in Information Systems, Finance, Business or equivalent experience
- Successful team with hands-on working behaviour, energy and a lot of fun in the workplace
- International working environment
- Unique company culture with lots of educational and development opportunities
- Hybrid working model (partially working from home and the office)
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.