Outbrain is the world’s leading discovery and native advertising feed for the open web. A third of the world’s Internet-connected population explore and discover information through our feed technology, which is trusted by emerging to established brands and integrated into thousands of media companies’ tech stacks to manage and monetise their publishing operations. Outbrain operates in 55 countries and is headquartered in New York City with offices in 18 cities worldwide. You’ve probably seen us before and didn’t know it was Outbrain. In fact, we bet you’ve clicked on one of our links. ‘Cause they’re pretty good.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the go-to-market of features and products within the Outbrain Engage business, the discovery solution adopted by the world’s leading and most premium publishers and media companies. Aiding our commercial teams to understand “what”, “how” and “when” to pitch Outbrain solutions and “how” to position them based on the customer persona.
The Product Marketing Manager will focus on understanding and articulating the needs of media companies, SSP’s and Outbrain partners. Working closely with Business Development, Leadership, Account Management, Marketing, Product and Product Management teams to create positioning, messaging and running the GTM for new and existing products.
This role has a particular focus on products within the programmatic space and/or built for Outbrain’s non publisher supply partnerships such as mobile OEM manufacturers and technology service providers.
This exciting role is focused on a fast paced and evolving industry sector. Providing the opportunity to work on a varied range of innovative new product launches and helping define and shape the way they are taken to market.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy and processes of Outbrain Engage products with particular focus on – Programmatic, SSP’s and Platform supply environments
- Define & communicate the value proposition of Outbrain products to the Business Development & Account Management teams
- Provide positioning and communications used within partner meetings and industry events
- Produce sales collateral and lead sales enablement sessions that support product adoption and usage
- Use data as your driver to support and measure the product adoption
- Market intelligence – be the expert on digital, publishing and media industry topics. Including producing points of view on industry topics
- Assist in planning the launch of new products and feature releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Take part in qtrly business planning and product roadmaps, providing the voice of the customer in internal ideation sessions
- 2-5 years of Product Marketing or Communications experience
- Strong analytic capabilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Data-driven with an ability to use data points to define and track success of product launches
- Ability to create compelling sales arguments and collateral with the customer persona in mind
- Time management skills, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Enthusiasm and thirst for industry knowledge and working in a fast paced and evolving area
- Strong stakeholder management and cross-group collaboration skills
- Knowledge of programmatic industry landscape, terminology and implementation methods
- Previous experience of running and delivering successful GTM’s of new products/features
- Prior experience of selling products/services to Mobile OEM’s a plus
- Prior experience of working with Pragmatic marketing frameworks a plus
- Full-time employment with an attractive salary package and stock options plan
- A laptop and other equipment of your choice
- Ability to work from home (working fully remotely due to COVID in the foreseeable future)
- Making a business impact in a global company. The company is global but at the same time small enough that a single person in this position can have a significant impact.
Location of work is Zemanta office in the center of Ljubljana.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.