Zemanta, the world’s only DSP built for native advertising & engagement, is looking for an experienced marketer responsible for architecting and executing end-to-end account-based global marketing campaigns. Zemanta is a business unit of Outbrain, and this role reports into the CEO of Zemanta with a dotted line to Vice President, Global Marketing for Outbrain.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for programmatic ad-tech and use data to drive decisions about the planning, targeting, and execution of account-based marketing campaigns in conjunction with the extended product marketing and sales teams. You must be a team player comfortable working in a very fast-paced roll up your sleeves environment.
- Develop the Zemanta narrative globally and create marketing plans and activations from concept through execution that support the delivery of those messages.
- Develop and deliver high-touch marketing programs that generate quality pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle and build customer engagement
- Define marketing plans to create/accelerate opportunities, build executive relationships, and impact revenue growth
- Create, execute, monitor, report, and follow-up on programs to generate a targeted number of leads and inquiries
- Support the sales team on logistics and execution tasks to support the success of event programs such as industry events, agency activations, academies, workshops, exec dinners, etc.
- Travel to select regions to provide onsite support to sales for events
- Maintain KPI and ROI reporting and dashboards for review across all activities
- Develop collaborative work processes with the product marketing and sales teams to deliver marketing programs that drive maximum results
- Work with Product Marketing to support the GTM process through all marketing channels
- Develop, submit and manage an annual budget
- 5-7 years proven experience in B2B marketing and events (ad technology experience is a plus)
- Experience with SFDC, email marketing solutions, Google analytics
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote teams
- Strong project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals
- Full-time employment with an attractive salary package and stock options plan
- A laptop and other equipment of your choice
- Ability to work from home (working fully remotely due to COVID in the foreseeable future)
- Making a business impact in a global company. The company is global but at the same time small enough that a single person in this position can have a significant impact.
Location of work is Zemanta office in the center of Ljubljana.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.