Zemanta, an Outbrain company, is looking for an employee to join our rapidly growing Ljubljana office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an intellectually curious, proactive, and resourceful individual to gain experience in a digital company first-hand! As with all of our Zemanta-Outbrain employees, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to contribute to a growing team.
Outbrain powers content recommendations to increase user engagement and page views on sites like CNN, FoxNews, MSN, and Time Inc. Outbrain also enables publishers and top brands to distribute their content across our wide publisher network. We recommend 250 billion articles and videos each month to more than a half a billion people worldwide.
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the go-to-market of features and products within the Zemanta product. Aiding our commercial teams to understand “what”, “how” and “when” to pitch Zemanta’s solutions and “how” to position them based on the customer persona.
The Product Marketing Specialist will focus on understanding and articulating the needs of Zemanta clients and prospects (marketing agencies and advertisers). Working closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams this person will create positioning, messaging and run the GTM strategy for new and existing product features.
- Execute the go-to-market strategy and processes of Zemanta product,
- collaborate with different teams to sync and execute on cross-functional projects such as product or feature launches,
- take part in qtrly business planning and product roadmaps, providing the voice of the customer in internal ideation sessions,
- define & communicate the value proposition of Zemanta product to the Sales & Customer Success teams,
- deliver creative email deployment and content marketing tactics (including whitepapers, blogs, emails, presentations, social banners, paid media assets, case studies, website content and help pages) to maintain relevant, consistent and exceptional digital experience for clients and prospects,
- produce sales collateral and lead sales enablement sessions that support product adoption and usage,
- help create necessary materials for tradeshows, conferences, and hosted events including pre-event planning, and follow-up, etc.
- conducting interviews with clients,
- analyze marketing data, from internal programs to competitive analyses,
- use data as your driver to support and measure the product adoption,
- work closely with other teams to identify and address opportunities to drive growth,
- market intelligence – be the expert on programmatic advertising industry topics.
- 2-3 years of Marketing, Product Marketing or Communications experience,
- copywriting skills, strong written communicator,
- excellent English language skills,
- strong stakeholder management and cross-group collaboration skills,
- interest in programmatic ad-tech industry landscape, terminology and implementation methods,
- enthusiasm and thirst for industry knowledge and working in a fast paced and evolving area,
- data-driven with an ability to use data points to define and track success of product features,
- ability to create compelling sales arguments and collateral with the customer persona in mind,
- time management skills, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Additional Languages: French / German / Italian / Spanish – Big Advantage,
- previous experience of running and delivering successful GTM’s of new features,
- collaborate on sales enablement and customer support materials for the markets including pitch development, sales, collaterals, lead generation strategy, agency activations, training programs, product launches, case studies, and brand uplifts,
- prior experience of working with Programmatic marketing frameworks.
- Full-time employment with an attractive salary package and stock options plan,
- working as a part of a global team with peers from multiple countries,
- a laptop and other equipment of your choice,
- ability to work from home (working fully remotely due to COVID in the foreseeable future),
- making a business impact in a global company. The company is global but at the same time small enough that a single person in this position can have a significant impact.
We care deeply and invest heavily into developing our team, setting up everybody for growth and success. We empower every team member to contribute at all levels of our process and product.
Location of work is Zemanta office in the center of Ljubljana.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.