Databox, a fast-growing, profitable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that helps other companies monitor, report and improve their performance, is seeking to hire a Technical Support Manager to join our Support team.
Handling over 2,000 support chats and 600+ technically advanced cases from Databox customers every month, our technical support team plays a key role in assisting customers with product evaluation, setup and ticket resolution. They are the critical link between our customers, engineering teams and our other customer-facing teams: Sales, Onboarding and Account Management.
As our business and team grows, we’re looking to add someone with both technical and managerial experience who can manage and lead this growing team.
Technical knowledge required:
- Experience using and analyzing data from SaaS software tools commonly used in the marketing, sales and support functions (i.e. Zendesk, HelpScout, Intercom, HubSpot, Salesforce, Shopify, Google Analytics, Pay-per-click ads platforms, etc.)
- Experience querying data from SQL databases and manipulating data via APIs using middleware tools like Zapier and Integromat or directly by writing code.
- Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel power user.
- Experience working with developers and collaborating with them on issue resolution and feature development.
- Experience in a fast-paced customer or technical support role working directly with customers.
- You must possess strong coaching skills, be able to provide clear and actionable feedback, and properly evaluate individuals’ skill and knowledge level to put them in roles where they can succeed.
- You must possess strong communication skills, be able to clearly communicate short-term plans, guide the team through process changes, gather team’s feedback and ideas to incorporate into future plans and effectively manage change.
- A proven track record of effectively collaborating and problem-solving with peers in other functional areas of a business.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an expert at the Databox software (including our integrations) and working with your team and our engineering teams to investigate and resolve technical support tickets correctly and quickly.
- Managing individuals and team performance by monitoring productivity and analyzing data to identify opportunities for improvement and necessary changes to achieve team’s objectives.
- Develop processes, systems, training, as well as draft detailed quarterly plans and the steps needed to execute those plans.
- Recruit, hire, train, coach and develop a world-class global team.
You must be comfortable working in a team-environment, be willing to accept, apply and deliver coaching, be accountable for agreed-upon outcomes, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
Location: The ideal candidate will be based near Ptuj, Slovenia, where we offer a co-working space and where our entire product and engineering organization is based. The co-working space offers your own desk, daily fresh fruits, snacks, and a great office-environment.