Zemanta, an Outbrain is seeking a part-time Content Manager, who will play a key role in helping to deliver the highest quality to one of our most strategic publisher partners.
Outbrain powers the content recommendations that publishers offer to their readers, to increase user engagement and drive revenue on sites like CNN, Vox, NY Post, MSN, and many others. Outbrain also enables owners of content, both publishers and brands to run content marketing campaigns across our publisher network.
In this role, you will help uphold the quality of the Outbrain network, supporting internal teams in executing client requests, assisting with inquiries, and conducting reporting. You should have a natural interest in content quality and scalable systems, and enjoy working on a globally positioned team.
- Action client content requests and own follow up with internal stakeholders
- Audit and manage internal tagging systems
- Support Account Manager requests for content investigations and campaign scale troubleshooting
- Prepare weekly reporting and proactively flag risks and opportunities to internal stakeholders
- Conduct competitor analysis on a recurring basis with a SWOT approach
- Team player, self-starter with the ability to execute quickly
- Detail-oriented with strong written communication skills in English
- Previous experience with client services, support or translation is a plus
- Previous experience in the digital space is advantageous
What we offer is an opportunity to work on an exciting global project used by some of the most recognisable brands in the world and cutting edge tech. You’ll be working as a part of a global team, with peers from across the world – US, Brazil, Europe, Israel, Japan, Singapore, and Australia. We care deeply and invest heavily into developing our team, setting up everybody for growth and success. We empower every team member to contribute at all levels of our process and product. We are offering a temporary job/student job, 20 hours per week, for 6-months with possibility for extension.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.