Zemanta (an Outbrain Company) is looking for employees to join our rapidly growing Ljubljana office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an intellectually curious, proactive, and resourceful individual to gain experience in a digital company first-hand! As with all of our Zemanta- Outbrain employees, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to contribute to a growing team.
Outbrain powers content recommendations to increase user engagement and page views on sites like CNN, FoxNews, MSN, and Time Inc. Outbrain also enables publishers and top brands to distribute their content across our wide publisher network. We recommend 250 billion articles and videos each month to more than a half a billion people worldwide.
As a Content Review Specialist, you will help to uphold the quality of the Outbrain network by determining the content that should and should not be approved to appear in the network.
Your work will include:
- Reviewing customers’ content to make sure it meets Outbrain’s content guidelines and decide whether to approve, reject, or work with the customer on necessary changes for compliance
- Provide internal teams and clients suggestions and solutions on improving their submitted content
- Review content headlines and images for customers
- Escalate content patterns which could potentially cause issues in the future
- Excellent English and Italian or Spanish – verbal and written communication skills – a must
- Aside from English and Italian or Spanish, speaking one of the following languages: Portuguese, German, French or Dutch is a plus
- Willing to work full time in shifts: morning and evening
- Problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and decision-making ability in a dynamic environment
- Passion for content
- Team player, self-starter with the ability to execute quickly
- Previous experience with client services, support or translation is an advantage
- Previous experience in the digital space is an advantage.
What we offer is competitive pay, an opportunity to work on an exciting global project used by some of the most recognizable brands in the world, team of bright peers and cutting edge tech. You’ll be working as a part of a global team with peers from multiple countries. We care deeply and invest heavily into developing our team, setting up everybody for growth and success. We empower every team member to contribute at all levels of our process and product. We are offering full employment with a 6-month trial period.
Location of work is Zemanta office in the center of Ljubljana.
Please submit your application and CV in English language. Thank you.
About Zemanta an Outbrain Company
At Zemanta, we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is our main priority, so we are expanding our team to take our platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.