We are looking for avid Embedded Software Engineers to join our rapidly growing team. As a member of our company, you day-to-day duties will be:
- development, testing and maintenance of embedded software based on ARM architecture for aviation industry
- support of software certification and coordination with the certification authority
- integration and development of cutting-edge components for aviation application
- preparing software specification and documentation based on DO-178C guidelines
- simulating complex systems in Mathworks Simulink and deployment of the models on target platforms
- collaboration with other engineers in software certification team
Our ideal candidate has…
- completed (or very near to completion) University or Master’s degree in computer science, Electronics or Math sciences
- experience in programming language C/C++ and another scripting language (python, ruby)
- experience in embedded systems software development
- good analytical skills and passion for technology and/or (electric) aviation
- good English skills (written and spoken)
What do we offer?
- interesting job full of unique challenges at Pipistrel headquarters in Ajdovščina (Slovenija)
- great team of fellow engineers and a chance to work in an international environment
- funds for professional training
- competitive salary based on your experience and work results
- relocation assistance (offering administrative and documentation support for visa application process)
- we are offering a long-term project work with an evaluation term of 3 to 6 months and flexible working hours
Since Pipistrel Vertical Solutions is a multicultural company, we welcome people from all over the world.
About Pipistrel Vertical Solutions d.o.o.
Pipistrel is the world's leading designer and manufacturer of light aircraft, specializing in energy-efficient and affordable high-performance aircraft. With more than 30 years of experience, Pipistrel has built over 2,200 aircraft to date and has gained a significant international reputation by providing unique, innovative products to passionate customers on all continents.
Pipistrel Vertical Solutions d.o.o., Pipistrel's subsidiary for R&D, holds a Design Organisation Approval by EASA agency and can bring a new aircraft design concept from the basic idea all the way to a certified design, ready for serial production. The company is also developing an electric air-taxi with a vertical take-off, and a 19-seater airliner for scheduled public flight, a so-called "miniliner / microfeeder" with hydrogen-fuel-cell propulsion, which will revolutionize air transport in Europe.