MESI is looking for a mechanical developer with great engineering knowledge. We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
- Design of mechanical components, assemblies and systems.
- Computer-based design using CAD software Solidworks.
- Development and manufacture of prototypes.
- Performing measurements and tests on mechanical parts.
- Analytical assembly and system problem solving & development, performing simulations.
- Recording changes in the Jira.
- Document versioning (SVN).
- Preparing and keeping technical documentation.
- Correct and meticulous reporting on the work done.
- Providing assistance and training to the team and users.
- Communication with external partners in the field of mechanics.
Required skills and experiences:
- Advanced computer expertise.
- Familiarity with CAD software: Solidworks.
- Familiarity with the characteristics of materials.
- Familiarity with the design of mechanical components, assemblies and systems.
- Familiarity with tool-making and plastic injection moulding techniques.
- Familiarity with the rules and methods of plastic parts design.
- Familiarity with measurements in mechanical engineering.
- Familiarity with analytical methods and simulations.
Do you have what it takes?
We will make sure you will enjoy your time spent with MESI. We will spoil you with weekly in-the-office body massages, always available healthy and a bit less healthy snacks, MESI bikes to ride around and a great team that will sometimes make your life easy and sometimes a challenge.To keep your body fit and your mind sharp we offer a company financed gym membership and financial support for team sports of your choosing. To keep you motivated and proactive we have prepared a fully transparent salary system and rewards for extra effort.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to jobs at mesimedical.com subject: »Mechanical Developer«.
Company is involved in development and production of medical devices for diagnostics means. The inovation lunched this year is an ice breaker in the field of diagnostics of peripheral arterial disease. This Automated ankle brachial pressure measuring device indicates occlusions of main arteries in lower extremities. The procedure takes only 3 minutes and it can be held by a nurse, meanwhile the old procedure with doppler ultrasound takes 30 minutes and it must be performed by a doctor.