Career growth opportunity for a customer support specialist with strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, consultative, and presentation skills.
– providing setup and onboarding services to our customers via calls
– working with our product team to investigate and resolve technical support tickets
– working with our marketing, sales, and product teams to continuously improve our efficiency and customer experience
This role offers extensive and ongoing technical, customer support and sales training and coaching with competitive compensation and the opportunity to double your earnings in 1-3 years based on performance.
Excellent written and verbal English skills are a must.
Additionally, the ideal candidate has some of the following experiences:
– 2+ years experience in customer support or sales role, ideally in a software company that sells to other businesses
– Experience using popular marketing, sales, and business SaaS software tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, HubSpot, Intercom, Active Campaign, Quickbooks, and any of our other 70+ integrations.
– Experience using business intelligence tools like Databox
– Experience querying data from SQL databases
– Experience pulling and manipulating data via APIs using middleware tools like Zapier and Integromat or directly by writing code
All technical support specialists start on our customer support team handling chats and email tickets and setting up calls for our sales and technical support teams. Once you’ve learned the necessary skills and knowledge, you’ll have the opportunity to move into the technical support role.
We are looking for the best possible in the world, regardless of location. So, this position is an opportunity to work in a high-growth company with a flexible schedule and location.
Our team is distributed globally across several continents with concentrations of team members in Ptuj and Ljubljana, Slovenia, Boston, MA, USA and Novi Sad, Serbia. We do offer access to a co-working space in Ptuj, Slovenia, with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks.