Databox, a fast-growing B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that helps companies to monitor, report and improve their performance, is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer.
As a UI/UX designer, you will work on products that help companies improve their performance. Our product team includes experts in UI/UX design, frontend and backend development, product growth, and analytics. We are building our product and features by using the latest technologies and we’re adopting the Shape-up methodology.
While we currently have 35 people in our Product and Engineering teams, you’ll join our 10-person full-stack Product team. As a UI/UX Designer at Databox, you’ll love this job if you are:
- passionate about making and improving products that people love
- obsessed with a great user experience and clean interface
- always up to date with the latest trends in UI/UX
- experienced with graphic design tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and/or Figma
- Plan, build and evaluate new UI designs and other graphical material by maintaining high design standards
- Evaluate and improve existing user interface designs
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test for intuitivity and user experience
- Work closely with our Product Managers, Directors and Engineers to ensure we accomplish the design objectives
- Grow as an individual as you directly contribute to a growing team
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- A UI design portfolio
- Be detail-oriented
- Knowledge of Adobe products including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with excellent communication skills
- Excellent English-language speaking and writing
A big extra if you have:
- Experience with HTML & CSS (FE development)
- Knowledge of Figma and building a design system in it.
By joining Databox, you’ll work in our headquarters in Ptuj, Slovenia, with highly qualified engineers that will provide you knowledge and experiences much needed for your personal and professional growth. We will take you to the funny team buildings, team events, cover your gym membership, and provide you with top-notch working equipment. Our kitchen is always full of cold drinks, fruit, and snacks. However, since our team and customer base is distributed globally across several countries with concentrations of team members in Slovenia (Ptuj and Ljubljana), US (Boston, MA) and Serbia, this is an opportunity to work in a company with a flexible schedule, location, and travel opportunities.